Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Matt Damon's Linen Pants

I feel like I am going crazy. Since I've been back at school, I feel like I am floating through each day with my head a million miles away. I can't focus on classes or anything going on around me, and I want to sleep all the time. Seriously, I think this is the most unmotivated I have been all year, possibly since starting college. Also, I officially have a cold...and GRANDMA just came to town! So, pretty much every part of my body hurts right now. Meh.

I'm really not trying to have a pity party, but if you guys want to join me, you are definitely invited. :) Anyway, I don't know exactly why I am so unmotivated this week. Maybe it's because my emotions are run so dry from this family feud. Or maybe it's because the future is drawing inevitably closer and I'm running as far away from it as possible. All I know is that I would like to be anywhere but here right now. You know how in the end of The Bourne Identity, Matt Damon finds the chick working in that cute little shop on the beach and he walks in wearing linen pants with a light breeze blowing through them? I want to be wearing those linen pants on that beach. Well, make it a cotton dress. I want to work in a cute little shop, selling something really lame to tourists, and spend my nights sleeping in a hammock on the front porch of my cottage (with NO mosquitos, of course). Do you think that could be arranged?

Can someone please remind me why I am spending all this money on a "good" education (living in a cornfield) when all I want to do is wear white dresses everyday, get slightly sunburnt, and have Matt Damon walk into my shop wearing white linen pants? Anyone want to come with me?

Lisey, I can't wait to see you this weekend. I need some TLC and I sincerely apologize if I just break down.
I love you all very much. Besos y Abrazos.

No comments: