Saturday, April 25, 2009

Woahh!

Ok so wow. This weather couldn't have come at a better time. I honestly thought I was gonna lose it with the whole bipolarness of Ohio weather. I'm spending the weekend with my brothers and we're really having a good time. It's been a while since we've spent this much time straight together. Even though I do have work to do this weekend..and am still stressed at times, being here has just been relaxing and helped me to best enjoy the amazing weather outside. So, lately...(Elisa I know we've had manny talks about this in the past ha) I've just been feeling old. Now..I know...I'm not. However, whenever things start to really change in my life and I see how different we all are now...and what the possibilities of the near future are, I just get kinda freaked! Maybe its also the fact that I'll be turning 20 next weekend, again, that's not thaat old...but I won't be a teenager anymore! We are growing up girls, whether we like it or not.

Well, more than ever I am just getting super pumped (not only for this summer), but for next semester even! I am still trying to fathom the idea that I wontt be having to wake up at 7 for classes. Awesome! And though I cannott wait for you girls to all be home and be with me, ha, I am also dreading it. I know how hard its gonna be for me to leave you girls this summer, you will of course be all off doing your own thing and probably wont even notice I'm gone...; ) but knowing how I felt last summer makes it harder for me to jump into the summer again. It's just a test though, I know this. But I'm really excited to see all that God will do in our lives this summer.

I love you all soooo much. xoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracious, I miss you so much right now, sis, I really don't want to think about not even getting to talk on the phone during summer time :( I know we'll make it, but I miss you already. Can't wait to see you, love!

Unknown said...

I may not notice you're gone, since I'll be gone too... but seriously, even in Roma, I will miss you like crazy. We'll make it!

Unknown said...

I think it's safe to say that I will be missing ALL of you the most! And I will definitely notice your absences! Maybe I'll follow Tibby's lead and make friends with a 12-year-old girl who carries my camera equipment for me...

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! WE WILL NOT TURN INTO TRAVELING PANTS!!!