Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sometimes, I just wish a herd of goats would come running towards me...

In less than a month, I will be in Italy. I'm trying to soak that in. I will be in Italy for twice as long as how long it is until I leave (was that sentence incredibly confusing?) Today I was sitting in Italian class (we're doing presentations this week) and people can bring in food for extra credit. So I got to eat lots of delicious Italian food, and listen to people give their presentations. Amber, a girl in my class, showed this video:

Apparently, sometimes in Italy, you will be just hanging out on your porch, and a herd of goats will come along. I doubt I'll have the pleasure of seeing this, since I'll be mostly in the big city, but seriously, I want to see this. I'd do fine not living near it though, because I hear that the goats make quite a mess when they come through. If you know what I mean.
Well, that's all I've really got to say for tonight.... ^_^
Have wonderful weeks; I'm praying for all of you and I miss you! Summer is just around the corner, and I know we can make it!

Love,
Kate

No comments: