Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Take a brrreaaaak already!

Girls. It is officially the first unofficial day of spring in my mind today. Gorgeous blue sky, warm sunshine, and of course, a good measure of Grand Rapids wind. (Did I awaken your senses?) It's really not easy to concentrate on working under fluorescent lights behind a computer screen when the world outside has so much more to offer. I keep telling myself, "only three more weeks!" which has actually become just over 2 weeks (plus a week of finals) 'til I'm all wrapped up and home at last!

Not much to say really, except that I love you all and am disappointed at the fact that I am posting two blogs in a row. Come on people. It's been five days. Screw the homework and keep me informed! Ha, seriously though, don't quit your school work. That'd be a bad use of money. I know I have to tell you all that.

Anyway, take a break from your studies and check out these videos. The weird sweater lady is compliments of my sister, who actually went to this lady's concert. The other video is just unbelievable to me--how delusional do you have to be to jump into a polar bear exhibit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypn436DFTUQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ61qi-Sptg


(I couldn't figure out how to actually get the videos on here. Teach me, Katie!)
Praying for you all and I love you so much!


E L I S A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

on youtube, to the right of the video, just under the description, there is a box that says "embed." You click on the text, and a bunch of options pop up. You choose size, color, whatever, and then copy and paste the html code into the body of the blog post... Hope that helps. :)
Also, I'll post soon. It's been crrraizy.