Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dazed and Confused

Alright girls...it needs to be summer..now. I already feel like it's been forever since I've seen you all (mainly Heather and Elisa). This past week (Elisa, as you know) your parents were out of town so Brittany is staying with me. Its been really fun getting to hangout with her, but at the same time I've been super stressed out just..because I feel like there is so much I need to get done. Sometimes/most of the time, I procrastinate not because I'm lazy...but because there is literally soo much going through my head that I can't sort it all out and I end up not knowing where to even start. That presents a problem however as I am nearing my last few tests here.

On top of allll of this, I have been feeling very distant from God. I keep catching myself going to other people/myself to try and solve my problems new and old instead of going straight to the one who can actually help me. For some reason though, that's been really hard to do especially with all of these new obstacles I seem to be facing lately. It's crazy how quickly a new struggle can creep into your heart as soon as you slightly push God away. Basically, that's what I've been dealing with these past couple months. Yes, I should just lift these things up to God..but in the mean time..is there something else I should be doing? Yea...searching His word for truth...being in communication with Him...but what else? I just feel helples..which I am, I know...but it's getting really frustrating. I'm just so confused and lost right now with one thing in particular that I just don't seem to be able to let go of.

Anyways, I just want school to be over. I know it will be in a few short weeks here..but everyday just seems to drag on and on now. I'm tired a lot (like you Heather, I think we discussed this ha), but not in a sad way really...I'm just always exhausted for no reason. Though I'm not sad...maybe my frustration with sin is what's exhausting me to no end. Well chicas, I hope you three are all doing well and hang in there with whatever you're having a hard time with. I will be of course, praying for you all.

Infinite X's and O's,
Hannah Grace

No comments: