Sunday, April 5, 2009

No news is good news, right?

Well, I just returned from a wonderful weekend with Miss Elisa (as my mom likes to call her/you), and I'm slowly settling back into life. It was so refreshing to get away for a few days and pretty much debrief from everything that has been on my mind lately. This past week was really rough, and I honestly don't remember living Monday-Friday. I was totally zoned out. But, I feel a lot better now emotionally and physically (my cold magically disappeared! and Grandma is almost gone). So thank you, Lisey, for being an awesome friend and caring for me this weekend! It was exactly what I needed.

On another note, I should fill you in on the latest with my family feud. The last I heard, my sister and her hubby were going over to my parents' house this afternoon to basically have a confrontation. I talked to my sis a few days ago, and it sounded like they had planned out all that they wanted to say to my parents. She said that she would call me afterwards, but it is now 11:44 pm and I still have no word from anyone. I didn't want to call, just in case I would be interrupting something, so I'm still waiting. No news is good news, though, right? I have literally been praying for them all day. I broke down (crying, not the car) on the drive back to school, and I guess I am still on emotional overload. So, keep praying for me and my family if you think of it. I'm really praying that this whole situation would lead to healing and reconciliation for the past and the present. *deep sigh*

Alright, I'm going to try and get some sleep for once. I love you all to pieces and I'll see some(?) of you next weekend! Buenos noches.

No comments: