Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whale Farms and Other Silly Nuisances

Hellloo Sistas! Ok, soo I leave the blogging world for what..2 days and all of a sudden I have soo much work to do! What the crunk?! Let's see...what's been going on in my life? Well..Elisa I definitely know what your saying about being about to give up on college. I am getting so ADD lately and it's been extremely hard for me to consentrate in my classes. I'm just truckin though though, I should be fine. : ). Also, as at least two of you know..I've gotten more creeps than ever (one, in the middle of a frickin blizzard..and two, at like..8 in the morning!) Another day in the life..thats alllll i can say to that.

Also, I've been having increasingly crazier and crazier dreams every night either involving Mexico (thats what they are for the most part), or just random people. I also had my first nightmare in a lonnng time. It was super creepy, I actually woke up going AH!. Yea. I felt like I was about five. Other than that, I am just so excited for this summer. Not only the going to Mexico part..and then being there alll summer, but believe it or not I am also pumped about the coming back part. haha. I know that sounds weird, but now that I know how excited I'll be to hop on that plane and know that I'll be able to see the three of you..I can already have that to look forward to.

Oasis has been going very well. We started a new study with allll of the girls combined so they are really glad to be able to engage with more of their friends at once. And for this particular study it's definitely a good thing. We are going through the book Lies Young Women Believe, and though I read it earlier this year actually..it's still been a good weekly reminder and I also look forward to hearing what the girls are thinking as they read through it. Especially because one of the girls last week said, ''I wish we could meet more than once a week!" So as you can imagine..us leaders were shocked, in a good way though. haha. Well, I know this is a short one..but I better run!

Elisa- I love I love you...oh yea..I love you. Your mom is hilarious. haha? I will continue praying for you sister.
Heather- Dont worry twin, I think I'm the shallow one out of the four of us. lol. I just talk about my always random life. It's like a hit and run everytime I do write. I cant wait for you to come home..tomorrow!! Huzzah! I love you!
Katesters- I am soo sad/annoyyed that there is no whale farm. Not that I condoned the mass breeding/slaughtering of whales...but it just sounded funny/scary! I was intrigued! Thanks for the crane! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's this whale farm business?