Friday, April 24, 2009

a fine frenzy

So I titled this post like that not because of the singer, but really because it seems appropriate for my current (and likely fleeting) mood. I have been all over the place with my emotions today for whatever reason, everything seems to be happening at once; and yet, at present, I feel fine amid the frenzy of things to do. I feel grateful and joyful and...wow. Typing that made me realize that God has answered prayer for me. Love that!

Soooo that's Scotland. We should go there instead of the lake next year. Although Hannah Grace and I did already determine that Indian Lake is better than Chicago. In general. After all, "Indian Lake is Love" (wow, talk about blasphemy), right Heathie? Anyway, let me just say, ladies, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and we are so almost there. I pray for you all daily and I cannot wait to finally be home to catch up. In the meantime, keep pushin' girls (sorry, just watched The Business of Being Born). 

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28-29

Also, two more things to cheer you up. One: the best prank ever was played at Cornerstone when four guys snuck into the library at night, stole the giant tree there, and planted it in the lawn outside for earth day. Two: I got a little bored in my Old Testament 3 hour class...below is the result. 



I was going to explain, but I think I'll let you all do that for me :) Love you!

e l i s a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Else! I literally laughed out loud for like 5 minutes at your picture.... Awesome. I can tell a lot of thought went into the details hahahaha!