Thursday, April 2, 2009

LIVE, DANCE, COCHROACH!!!

Ohh myy gosh!! Katie I love those videos. You can of courrse count on my to be up to date with awesome old videos like that. (even though I've never seen Chity chity bang bang) but..that looks creepy anyways. I mean..a child snatcher? really.
Alright, well..this tease of nice weather is once again making me procrastinate like a fellon. It's alright though..I need to soak up this sun while it lasts! So I feel like everyone around me is getting sick again. I have no idea how I keep dodging these epidemics! I usually get sick so easily. However, I hope you get better Twin so that you can fully enjoy your time with Elisa! And I am glad that you seem to be over your disease Elisa, ha. EEwww!!! There is a dead baby cochroach on the basement floor right now..eww eww. ok, sorry..ughh..gross now i'm paranoid. I'm afraid this blog is gonna have to be cut short. haha.
Katie those videos lifted my spirit so thanks! haha. Twin, I love you and hope you get better quickly. I will continue to be praying for you with the whole family feud. Annd I will definitely go live on a beach with you somewhere. haha. sounds like a plan. Elisa, call me tonight love. I miss you!

p.s.- I am so thankful for all three of you!
p.s.s.- Katie! I am soo proud that you admitted you were wrong! Now I dont feel so insane! lol Oh, and I am very glad that the Bennech's are allowing you to stay with them! (i think i totally just spelled their name wrong). oops!


No comments: