Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Matchy matchy green squared!

Hola chicas!!  Soo I basically miss you all sooo much. I figured I might as well give a little blog since our next tour of kids arrives tonight so, that equals not as much free time. : )
Katie, that is insane! What a crazy change, I was a little confused when I first read that it would be you and Jon...but then I got it. lol. No worries. So yea! I understand your apprehensions but maybe this difference is just what God knows you need. It might actually feel good since you will have been (kind of ) on your own for a lot of this summer ya know? It might actually seem more normal than going back to your house, with your whole family. I don't know, just a thought. Either way though I know God will use that situation perfectly. OH! Katie, I had a dream the other night where I came back from Mexico...I was with Sara Walters at church because there was some function going on and I was planning on then seeing everyone. I saw you, Katie, from across the room and we exchanged glances but you NEVVER CAME TO SEE ME! It was like you didn't recognize me or something! So FINALLY I came over to you, (this is where you miighht just pee your pants). I came up to you and realized...your head was shaved, annnd you had braces. Annnd you were a total creeper and I couldn't even have a conversation with you. It was like..seriously..trying to talk to a gremlin. That is the best way I can think to describe it. Especially the noises you were making. I then woke up and literrally laughed out loud. hahaha So there ya go. I thought you'd like that one. : )
    To my other chicas, I love and miss you both and hope you enjoy this little big of time you have together! I still watch your vlog whenever I suuuper miss you. : ) muah!

I'm out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little upset that no further comments were made within your blog alluding to the title. Whatever you do, don't drink any swiss water in the 'co.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh dear... I don't quite know what to say about that dream! a. I would ALWAYS say hi to you. b. I would NEVER shave my head... meybe I had cancer. Did you think of that? I can't help it if I'm the cancer ridden, crooked toothed gremlin of your dreams!

Unknown said...

HAHA, twin, that was hilarious. I'm literally laughing out loud in the middle of Caribou right now. Gracias.