Thursday, June 11, 2009

"If it feels wrong it is wrong. RUN!"

Sisterrs!! I miss you chicas muy mucho! I hope you are all well and up to no good. I am here and doing good..it's awesome to be back and see old friends. However..whoa..my Spanish needs to kick into gear here again. ha. I'm pumped for our first group to come this saturday. So far we've just been doing orientation stuff and chillaxin. We went to the airconditioned mall today (awesome) to see the Star Trek movie. I'm not gonna lie..I actually liked it! ha Judge allll you like. It' s sad that I dont even know if you gals are trekies or not. oh well. : ) Well, I can already tell this is gonna be an awesome summer and that God is for sure gonna be stretching me in different ways. In our orientation the past couple days we've been focusing on different types of personalities and such. It's actually been supper interesting and it's definitely taught me to look at things a little differently. I am a turtle..by the way. haha. The categories in one exercise we did were Shark (katie), Teddy Bear, Owl, and Turtle. (that is not necessarily in order of strengths by the by). 
Elisa and Twin, I hope you two have been finding fun things to do and have been enjoying eachother's company! I'm glad you two get to spend a whole week with one another! Huzzah! Twin, I love you and miss having someone know exactly what I'm saying all the time. It sucks. Oh and random..all the girl interns were telling me how much I look like Anne Hathaway. Soo I suppose you do too..? lol Elisa, I alllready miss our spoonfests. One of the other interns Jillian says she loves spooning too but..I'm sure it would NOT be the same..: ( haha. Give Lexi a kiss for me..I miss her..she's so clean compared to the dogs here..ha..even the domestic ones. Katie, I hope you are having awesome experiences in Roma and that you guys are able to communicate with the college kiddos there! I know God will work through you even if you think you have a barrier there. Yea..he's amazing like that. I miss you so much!! Oh yea..I realized during orientation why the krunk we have soo many arguments. Cuz your the shark and I'm the turtle. : ) 
Well chicks, I miss and love you all and can't wait to see your faces again! : ) I'm outie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that makes it sound like I'm trying to devour you! Which, clearly, I am.

I love you and miss you so much! I look at hilarious pictures of you every day and pray for you! Have a great time with your first group! Keep me posted, and I know your spanish will be great!

Anonymous said...

Hey! How come Kate's the only one who gets labeled as an animal? What about me and Heathie? :( I want to be an owl. At first I thought Teddy, but those are stuffed with fluff. I don't want to be stuffed with fluff. I'm not an owl, am I sister? :( Dag nabit.

Unknown said...

HG, I saw Star Trek and liked it too! So don't worry, no judgment here. I miss you so much, you don't even know. That goes for all of you, beadys! MUCHO AMOR.