Monday, June 15, 2009

Bronzata.... e biondi....

Ciao Belle!
Quick update:
Satruday was project beach day. I have Polish Irish skin. My sunscreen was apprently not water proof. So while the Mediterranean was beautiful and so fun, I am currently experiencing some of the worst sunburn of my life. I have blisters. It is disgusting. So these wonderful people on my team who I only met a month ago have been so great, touching my disgusting back to rub aloe on it, and praying for me... I am so greatful for these new great friends!
So ladies, please pray that this unbelievable pain stops soon... I only have 3 days left on campus! And pray that I will feel rested enough and pain free enough to go onto campus tomorrow! On the bright side, my hair is getting SO blonde. I joked with my roommates last night that my friends won't even recognize me when I get back because I'll be blonde and blistery. Gross image, I know, but whatever...
I love you, and was not able to watch my surpresa YET, but as soon as I have more time at an internet cafe, it is my first stop!
Heathie, I love you! I am so glad you are having fun at your internship! I have been praying for you a lot lately! I am so glad God is working in your life and showing you the importance of justice for the oppressed... So many Christians tend to forget about that big part of the bible, or throw money at the problem instead of throwing their heart at it! Hannah Grace, I don't judge for the Star Trek thing either... I kind of wanted to see it. I probably will once I get back to the US. And I hope your first group in Monterrey is going great! I'm praying for you love! I know God is going to work in your life BIG time this summer, and I can't wait to hear all about your walk with him. And Else, I know you're probably having an amazing time in Budapest! Seeing you in Florence is just around the corner! I can't wait to hug you! I love you ladies, and I'll keep you posted! Thanks for your prayers!
Love,
Kate

No comments: