Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey therre dont cha know!

Greetings from Mexico!! Girls, I am sooo sorry I haven't been able to blog recently. I miss you three sooo much though! Elisa and Heather, that vlog was AAmazing. Katie I hope you are having an amazing time getting to see Elisa in Florence.. or..maybe you already saw her? I can't keep up with your shananagans these days. lol. 
     Well, lots has been happening in the sense that God has been showing and teaching me a whole lot about myself. Things have changed in weird ways, but I believe it's for the better. So praise God! Our second tour of kiddos is here at the moment (today is my day off, woot woot!). After this though..we wont have our last two groups till the end of the summer I believe! I'm pretty sure I heard our site director mention us possibly going to help with a kids camp or something? So either way, I know God will use it. 
     So, just f.y.i...I am gonna have one WACKED OUT accent when I get home. All of the interns are from different states and actually all have slightly different ways of speaking. Already I have caught myself speaking like them annd it's really starting to creep me out! lol Well, I really don't know what else to say about Mexico besides...it's hot here. Well...we ARE having a cold front right now. Of...the upper 80's but yea! haha. The groups that we've had so far have been good and I'm really enjoying just getting to know the girls and having cool conversations with them! My ankle is yes, still sprained. Please pray that it gets better because it's not super fun having a gimp on the work site...or...anyytime. So yea that would be great! 
    Elisa, I'm not 100% sure where the crunk you even are right now in Europe...but I'm so glad that you were able to go and that you are enjoying that time with your fam even though there can be some slight tension at times. I love and miss you so much! 
    Heather, I'm glad that you have been finding friends that are around! I amm bummed that I wasn't really able to spend the summer with  you...but girl!...second semester of this up coming school year. That's all I gotta say. ha! I love youuu and miss you twin. Oh, and in that amazing vlog, some of your mannerisms I was like..whhooaa..I do that. haha crazy.
    Katie, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. haha I hope you're still having a rockin time in Roma and am positive that God will continue to use you like you've never thought possible. I love and miss ya to pieces. You better be at the airport upon my arrival. Just sayin. lol!
I am praying for all you girls...no...women. And praise God for you all in my life!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Twin, was your blog title in reference to the new accent you are acquiring? Is there someone there from MinnesOAta?? Holla.