Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We got cut short...

Well, Katie and I have not done something like this since..well...senior year, (on myspace nonetheless). However, Katie is working the front desk at Viking Hall and I...well I'm just plain bored. We then began reminiscing about our past experience of blogging together and after some thought, reading it, and laughing our heads off, decided to give it a second go.

"That bumper sticker says Darwin Loves You." -Jeremy
So we were driving to school this morning (Katie, Hannah, and Jeremy), and Jeremy spotted a bumper sticker on a car that says Darwin doesn't love you. So we came to the conclusion that looks like this:

Here's a little bit of the what I've been dealing with lately (Hannah). Wow. cops are here now. Sorry..anyways...apparently someone on the 7th floor did lottts of drugs and is breaking things. So, I was at my bus stop the other day waiting for the trolly. Then, a scruffy looking older man approaches me and says, "Excuse me ma'm..ma'm. Are you spoken for?" I'm just thinking..no..please go away. So..needless to say, and with much reason I might add, said, "Yes." He then said "Ok, have a nice day", and walked away. After we got on the trolly he asked yet another innocent girl. Her reaction however was slightly different than mine. She busted out laughing, and then kept listening to her ipod. I thought to myself...why can't I do that. ha. : )

Sooo...this combined blog isn't going so well because Katie is busy with cops and paramedics. Anywho..that's our school! Goodbye loves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct. Darwin does NOT love you. Or anyone else that I know of. We should research his past and see if he EVER even loved anyone. Now that Darwin has been equated with Darwin, I feel slightly sacrilege saying that. What the crunk? Who's Darwin that I should feel that way? Pshhhh, Darwin.

bobby light said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.