Friday, May 15, 2009

MOKO Jojo (get it?..Elisa? please? )

Ok, well I am OFFICIALLY on summer vacation. Woot woot!! It feels sooo good. I cannot wait to just go home and hang with my friends...and start gettin ready for Mexico. So today I had a Macro Economics final in the morning (funn stuff!..) and since I had a bunch of down time, I've been allll over the place. First I just read (I'm more than half way done with Pride and Prejudice). It was awesome. Then I met up with Katie and girl..cannot remember her name! Ah! I'm awful. Anyways..we had a blast, made some sweet bracelets out of Viking Hall forks. Yea..we're rebels lke that. Then I met up with my friend Casey for coffee and MOKO cafe. DELISH! Afterwards, she took me on a kickin tour of WVIZ (where she works). And guessss what, I saw most of the peeps that are always on the show! ha Like..the ones that answer phones..and eat things on t.v. You know what I'm talking about. And if you dont..well..that just sucks for you. ; ) And backtracking, early this morning I went up in the BP building to see where Sara works, that building is huuge. So..I'm a little exhausted but..in general I've been having just a chill day in the city. Unfortunately...now I have to wait for anotherr hour and a half till I can catch my bus and go homme! I am soo glad its finally summer. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooobviously i get it, hannah. come on, everyone knows that i'm the substitute if bubbles ever gets injured in her rather dangerous area of work.

bobby light said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.