Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drained.

Buenos noches!
I'm sorry that I haven't written anything on here in awhile. I thought I was going to have time this weekend, and then I actually ended up doing fun things instead of sitting on my rear and chillaxing the whole time. So, I'm not even going to write much now because my body is super duper tired (I helped tear down the set in the theatre tonight), and my mind isn't functioning well either.

I just wanted to say:
1) Happy Birthday, Hannah Grace! Te amo mucho y I wish I could be there to help you celebrate...see I can't even think of how to say that in Spanish. Give me a call sometime this week if you get a chance, just to catch up. I bought you a card but I have yet to put it in the mail, so be watching and sometime this week it may show up!
2) Kate, I'm sorry I didn't call you back last night. Hopefully we can catch each other this week. Do you have finals this week or is it next week? I'm really excited for you that you'll be going to Italia soo soon!
3) Lisey, I'm interested to hear your news. Again, let's talk this week. Um...oh yeah, I love you.

To all of you (and anyone else reading this), I've been feeling really homesick today. I really wish I could go home next weekend, but I already made a commitment to go on a pick-a-date. And it's a formal, so yeah, I pretty much have to go. But know that I would rather be home and spreading the love around with beady beady. Whew, I really miss you ladies. I'm getting drained here. Emotionally, physically, spiritually...you know the drill. I just really need a good cuddle session with 3 of my favorite women. But alas, I guess blogging is as close as we can get for now.

I promise I will write more later, but for now, bed is calling. I love you all SO much! You're in my thoughts and prayers, sisters.

Siempre,
Heather

PS: About the clocks --> who is going to be in Illinois?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good question. who IS going to be in illinois?

Unknown said...

I am. For a total of about 3 days.

Unknown said...

I just figured, you know, that you guys would want to know when I was in an hour different time zone for a few days. It's really pertinent.