Saturday, May 2, 2009

birthday plans!

Hannah! Happy [early] birthday!
I still have not gotten you a gift, but soon.
So I feel weird about saying this, since Hannah's birthday is tomorrow, but I think I already decided what I want to do for my birthday. And I think all of you will be around for this... I want to go to Cedar Point. I haven't been in like 3 years. And one of my friends works there, and we were talking about it, and I just want to go once this summer. So, August 20th+ 20th birthday celebration. Join me!
Post Script: I added the clocks, which you most likely noticed. There should be one for every place that any of us is visiting this summer. Let me know if I forgot any.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally down for Cedar Point. That would be really fun with the four of us! Wait, do we all like roller coasters?

Unknown said...

I like roller coasters! And with 4 people, we can just switch up who gets to sit with who...yay!

Hannah Grace said...

I think I'm the only one that doesnt..sorry. But the I really enjoy cedarpoint! ha...like seriously i know that sounds weird..but i do. But I wont come if i'll be making someone sit out and stuff. ha