Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What IS This Feeling?...

Hey Girls!

First off, I hope you are doing well Katesters. I'm excited to keep up with you throught the summer!
Alright, so as some of you know...I have been extremely overwhelmed emotionally lately. This is for various reasons, but one of them is just from thinking of evveryything I need to get done before I leave for Mexico..mm..next thursday? Wow. Not only will I be packing/still getting the things I need all week..but will also be moving back into my mom's house. Honestly, I'm very excited about it and can't wait to be there next year (since I wont be there all summer) ha. It's definitely going to be a big change for me living with my family again..but it's something that I know I need at this point. I know its the right decision. It's really weird, even though I have so much to be looking forward to this summer/what will be happening in a week...I can't help but keep looking to next year. I'm not really sure why I keep doing that. Maybe it's because there are specific things with this summer that I'm not ready to face yet? I dont know. So yea, in general I have just had a lot of frustration that I dont want to have. With people..with situations I'm in...and I'm a very chill person so I don't like being overwhelmed with that much negetive emotion all at once.
Well, I think I just need to focus on one thing at a time and stop relying on myself or others to calm my fears and pain. God is the only one who truly knows my heart..my personality...my fears...my trials...so why the crunk wouldn't I go to Him above anyone else? Hmm..food for thought. Alright well..I'm gonna end this post before it turns into "A Dramatic Reading of a Loveletter" that Emily showed Elisa and I on youtube the other day. : )

Peace out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

only you would use "crunk" when talking about God. Love it! I use crunk allll the time now... and everyone thinks it's weird :)