Friday, August 7, 2009

Anxious Peace?

Myyy sisters. First Heather and Katie, I absolutely loved watching that blog. We literally just got back from our stay at the "quinta" (yes Katie, you were correct with the spelling) which was super relaxing and just an awesome time to unwind from everything God has thrown at us this summer. Though I was so peaceful while there, I couldn't help being anxious to just get home and see all of you. So it really made my day when I realized there was a new vlog waiting for me!! : ) Though I have to admit, it made me miss you women soo much. Ok, so I'm about to get a little sappy.
    As I was watching that vlog, so many thoughts went through my mind. That I missed you immensely, and how much we have all grown together were the two thoughts that really took over. You two just even LOOK different, and as I pondered that, it dawned on me (not to sound like a grandma or anything..) how fast we're all growing up! ha. Ok. Enough of that. 
    So, last week we went to help at a kids camp. It was...trying for me. lol. I'm glad that our site director made us do it, but as I thiink you know?...I don't do very well with small children. I was  a bit out of my element. haha. I kept saying things like, "middle school and up! Middle school and up please!" because that's usually all I can handle. The first night there was pretty intense, we were basically in the boonies of Mexico...the power went out in the entire "pueblo" ha, and...yea. I'll have to describe in more detail when I actually see you all. 
   All in all though, this has been such a different summer than I what I thought it was gonna be, and in all the good ways. God really knew what He was doin with this one because it was just what I needed in order to figure a lot of things out. Well girls, Heather...I hope you had...have? (sorry I am really bad with days and dates down here) a good relaxing time in MN! I miss you sooo much twin!! Katie, again...you better be at the airport upon my arrival, and I cannot wait to be our old married couple selves again! Maybe a bit more loving this time though. lol! Elisa, ohhh my. I am counting down the days of this last week that I'm here! I can't wait to see you again sister. 

I love you all sisters, 
Hannah Grace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) The only reason I was wondering if it was spelled like that was because my parents and I stayed at a hotel called la quinta and it was cockroach infested....

And, another thing. You make me smile. A lot! I can't wait to see you again!