Monday, December 28, 2009

Maybe my first "HAPPY New Year"?

I am sooo excited sisters!! Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Lebanon, PA and will be there till a few days into 20'10!! lol (As I told Elisa...I am defintelyy gonna call it "twenty ten" as opposed to "Two thouusandd and tenn"). i dont know, it just sounds more futuristic to me. : ) I know that you girls agree with me when I say that New Years is typically very unsatisfying. As Heather said today, its not like we necessarily go into it WITH expectations of any kind..but we are always left feeling down. Twin and I are at least. I really haven't had a goood New Years Eve since I was 14 or 15 honestly, which is pretty sad. I was hesitant to going on this little adventure for a while because as much as I never have a fun time around herre on New Years...I didn't know if I wanted to change my typical patterns. However, little by little I've become sooo pumped to see all of the interns (well, minus one) and even one of the missionaries! And you know, I think changing my patterns was exactlyy what I need.
I've been realizing just how much I need to be around the interns I spent a whole summer with. Honestly, no one but them can truly understand what my experience was like! It will be nice for all of us to just laugh and talk and remember together. Well women, I will see you all soon (especially since we'll hopefully be at the cabin in a couple weeks? Love you all and hope you each make the most of our New Year! Woot Woot!

xoxo,
Hannah Grace

No comments: