Friday, June 11, 2010

This Blog Comes With A Preface.

So this blog comes with a preface. I wold like to start out by saying that my reasons for this post are all wrong. I felt guilty about not having posted in forever..I don't want to see another blog titled "Where is Hannah Grace?", and I am not writing because I have anything of particular importance to say. However, seeing as though you women are three of my best friends everr...I figured you would enjoy a glance into my life regardless. : )
I have been extremely antsy. Not only is this my first summer home/in the country in the past two years, but you are all nottt so close to me anymore. (Directionally that is.) It's really strange..as soon as summer really began for me this year, THAT is when I fully realized how busy and productive I had been the two previous summers. Kind of like I don't know howw sleep deprived I am until..I sleep in till 4pm the following day, lol. Anyways, I have been going to Cleveland just about every afternoon for my Criminology class which, as I told Elisa, is not exactly a challenge for me. We don't have anyy work to complete outside of class..we have an exam every other week..(which are ridiculously easy), and there ya go. The class is really interesting and my professor is awesome, I havve been learning new things. (Including; The state of Ohio houses the largest number of serial killers in the entire country). Whaaattt a shocker. When I'm not in class..I work some, and catch some sun. I'm just glad that I have Sara here with me! : )
Ok, enough with the downer Hannah vibes. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining about this summer (even though it NEEEDSS to get hotter!! What the krunk?! Is this how it's been when I was gone?) Given my ridiculous amounts of free time, I have been reading like a madwoman, drawing (which is something I sorta slowed down on this past year), and spending time with my family. It's definitely going to be a summer of self reflection which is good..but can also be scary when I feel like I haven't had time this whole year to slow down and evaluate myself. Girls, I miss you all veryy much. It's gonna take a while for me to really process how different things are going to be for all of us now. We are all in totally different kinds of dynamics now, but I know that we'll be ok. : ) I'm praying for you three all the time. I love youu!!

p.s. -Call if you want any new creeper stories. I'm not even thinking of any in particular when I say this..but I know that there will be a fresh one whenever you call. You know my life. ; )

19.FISCHER.89

No comments: