Monday, March 30, 2009

My first attempt

Feliz lunes, mis amores! (translation: Happy Monday, my loves!)
I am quite excited that we finally made the move to blogging in order to keep up with the latest trends. I'm proud of us. And while I lay awake in bed last night trying to fall asleep (for way too long, I might add), I pondered our blog title. I feel like it's missing something...like maybe we should change it to "The Beady Beady Sisterhood" or something of that nature. The word "sisterhood" just adds so much richness, in my opinion. I mean, think of the sisterhood legacy: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (obviously), The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (or is it just the Ya-Ya Sisters?) etc. Shoot, I guess that is only two examples and one might not even be real. Well, just think about it. :)
Anyway, it's my first day back to school after a somewhat disasterous spring break, so I'm in a jolly mood as you can guess. I got to spill my guts to Twin and Katesters last weekend, and Lisey - I will fill you in better this weekend. But thanks so much for your prayer and support. It's such a comfort to have you girls in my life, I was just thanking God for you last night!
I just need to make it through this week and then 4 days next week, and I will be home again for Easter break! Hopefully I will get to see at least one of you then. Please keep me in your prayers this week, I'm kind of a mess right now and I keep getting distracted thinking about my future. People keep asking me what I'm going to do with my life...and I sure don't know. I thought those questions were supposed to stop once you get into college - gees!
OK, I'm done for now. I love you all. XO.

No comments: