Monday, March 30, 2009

The beginning of the beginning


Well girls, it's about time now isn't it? About time we entered the wonderful world of blogging and ultimate nerdiness. I'm ok with this prospect, because it just so happens to be the ultimate means of communication for a summer as well; so basically, let's get crackin'. I've been thinking, I know we will all remain friends over the years. I wonder how long we'll keep this blog up. We should take a poll. 

Just for some basic info: dates. I will be gone June 14-28 in Hungary and July 2(ish)-30 in the rustic and exciting Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which, as I was attacked for not being aware of, happens to be attached to Wisconsin but is part of Michigan. This to me, as an Ohioan, seems to be illogical and a rather dismal geography lesson, but apparently Michiganders take this very seriously. I never did understand why people had so much pride in such a depressingly ill-lit state. 

I'd better be off and working. Just wanted to throw something up here to make us more official. I hope all of you girls will feel free to use this as a space for prayer requests and praises beyond just updates. I would love to know how to best pray for you three. 

I love you all and can't wait to communicate in cyberspace. Keep chuggin', keep kickin', and we will always remain...beady beady.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a question... if you're in the upper peninsula, where is that on the mitten?

Anonymous said...

It's not on the mitten. It looks like a part of Wisconsin. Apparently this is common knowledge, but I didn't know that 'til this year