Monday, March 30, 2009

Another..day in the life?

Wow! Isn't this exciting! Soo official. I'm completely overjoyed that the four of us now have this yes...extremelyy nerdy way of keeping in touch beyond our usual methods, and cannot wait to keep it up consistently. I loved being able to spend time with at least three of the four...muske....way stop?, this weekend : ).
Girls, (I almost said guys..but then remembered what I'm learning about in Soc. 102 haha), this past week was a little crazy. Not only did I find out that a past creeper bus driver of mine will be driving me home...yet again, but I had lots of unwanted tests and just...yuck. Anyways, I'm still truckin through. I am also trying to ignore our outrageously bipolar weather...staying clear of more creepers, you know the drill. Though many assume my life may not be all that exciting living in Avon Lake every day I awake I never cease to amaze.
Oh, and Katie I lovve our blog's picture. And yes, I totally agree that we need to add "Sisterhood" to the end of our already existing title. And it's ok that you could only come up with two legit examples, because although The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants may be cute...the YaYa Sisterhood...creepy. I would like to think we're a step above those crazy old women in the regard that mmm we're not alchis? (alcoholics, juust in case). Elisa, I love you soo much and already miss not having you around. Twin, thanks for all of you awesome advice and support this weekend. I love ya to death. And Katesters, well..that wraps up my first blog! HAHA juust kidding. Katie I love you even though we fight like an old married couple. I think its safe to say our daily arguments surpass the typical "sisterly love fights" and go allll the way there. Hope all of you beautiful women have a blessed week. You will be in my heart and prayers. Te quiero mi hermanas!




No comments: