Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the spaces.

Well, I haven't been here in a while. Maybe because I've been so busy that I haven't even been able to process my own thoughts, let alone get them into a coherent enough fashion to post them for the world to read.

So, rather than try to convey to you the mess in my head right now, I will tell you a few things that have been giving me solace, entertainment, or just making me happy.


Foods of autumn: acorn squash, pecans, apples, pears.

Maybe I'm just way late on finding out about this but I love the idea behind it. The last couple of Sundays, I've looked forward to getting home and seeing what he posts. If you're intrigued, but confused, like I was, Wikipedia explains it pretty well. Tonight, Jon and I went to Barnes and Noble and checked out one of the actual books... so fascinating.

Jogging/ walking (I am so not a runner...) in early autumn warmth and seeing sunsets.

Cooking with curry. A few times a week. Oh, gosh I love it.

Finally reading The Same Kind of Different as Me.

Having eggs for breakfast.

Listening to classical music on the radio.



Don't let the list fool you. I'm entirely consumed with work/school right now. This is just how I cope.

Oh, and short sweet visits from good friends always helps!

Love,
Kate

Post Script: What's making you happy lately?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those Post Secret things! Thanks for sharin' Kate :)

Unknown said...

Kate, I just started reading Same Kind Of Different As Me too! In fact, my Friday night plans for tonight include sitting down by myself in my apartment and reading it!! Love you!

C. Beth said...

Another win, Kate! :)This one for 10/23. Congrats!!

-C. Beth (The One-Minute Writer)