Friday, October 2, 2009

Hannah's Back in the Gaamme!

Alright ladies...I'm so sorry that my blogging insecurities have kept me away for so long. I guess I'll just have to trust that my weird stories and random life thoughts will have to sufice! ha. Anyways, I'm sitting in the library with Kate right now..and basically just almost peed my pants because of something she did. When I think about it, we really are just like legit sisters..we fight..we laugh till we pee..we fight some more. And though I consider youu Elisa and Twin sisters as well, I feel like they each hold different meaning. lol. Either way..I love you all. We are just chatting about the fall retreat we're about to attend this weekend! I'm super pumped for it. Now that we've been there for two years in a row and have met soo many people, it's fun to look forward to traditions we've started with them. For me..this means..yes...the girls vs. guys intensely awesome late night basketball game. For Katie..I'm not quite sure. ; )

Well, lately I've been busy with school work and trying not to get too stressed. OHH jeez..kate is currently standing in front of me demonstrating the differnt ways she's learned to wear a scarf..and let me tell you..I"m not impressed. haha! "Katie! That's the nastiest bow!" Anyways, I really AM loving all of my classes (with the exception of my online Physical Geography class...THATT can suck it.) haha sorry, anywho..I have news! Well..I think it's just news for Heather actually, but I would like to make it official. This coming spring..I am cutting my hair off. You heard me! Allll of it. I"m goin super short, and donating it all (there will def be a lot to give by then!). I am honestly just sick of my hair..its falling out...i'm basically a silver fox now..and..its just a lott of hair! So that's that. I'm really excited about it, though I've decided to just stop asking people's opinion on the matter because they've been so mixed. Oh, and let me just tell you..when I say cut all my hair off..I dont mean a buzz cut or something. lol. However, it will be short like..mm..idk...i'll just have to send you all a pic example. ( Ok..sorry..tangent...Kate is telling me about the book..Deanie!! Heatherr! Make her stop! Ahh Ahh!) Ok, I'm back from that discustingness. Whew.

Alright, well I really wish we could all be together and was super depressed when Kate and I foudn out we couldnt do group video chat..but I know that day will come soon! : ) I love and miss you all my sisters.

p.s.-Mary says: "Heyyyy" ....Yea.

xoxo(feel like whispering gossip girl after I typed that),
Your Hannah Grace

6 comments:

Unknown said...

a. "Back in the game" makes it sound like you're 40 and dating again.
b. you said a lot of things about me in here that don't quite make sense to me. But I'll let it slide.
c. you make it sound like I actually wear my scarfs in those ways....
d. You'll always be my silver fox.
e. Read Deanie. You can't understand until you do!

f. so glad you blogged!!!! Welcome Back! Can't wait to spend the weekend at Camp Carl with you sister!

Anonymous said...

not to be a critic or anything, huh kate?
;)

Unknown said...

Deanie! Again?!
Hannah, maybe we should actually read this book...

Also, "I'm back in the game" is a 10 Things reference, is it not?

Unknown said...

seriously though... you could peruse Deanie and just get the idea. I honestly think that book is corrupting the minds of young girls everywhere. I will not let my girls (provided I have girls) go anywhere near Judy Blume books. Except freckle juice. That one was quality.

Anonymous said...

What the crunk is Deanie? Why am I on the outside of the wonderment of this abysmal novel? I'm offended. And I thought that was a 10 thing reference as well.

"She kissed me."
"Where?"
"In the car."

Hannah Grace said...

Hahaha. Yes, that wass in fact a Ten Things ref. And NO Heather! Don't give into the lies of Deanie!! haha. I refuusse to ever read that book/have anyy judy blume book within a five mile radius of my children if i have any someday. haha. And I dont really remember where you were when the conversation over that book went down else..i just know that we were at ihop. ha isnt that correct twin and katie?