Monday, September 28, 2009

Where in the world is Hannah Grace Fischer?

URGENT MESSAGE. Hannah Grace Fischer appears to be missing. There has been little evidence of her activity on beady beady for the past several weeks and close friends and family are beginning to worry. She may in fact have been abducted by a giant octopus with his head in a fish bowl. It is possible that her dreams have truly come true. And if this is the case, we hang our heads and sigh in sorrow.

If anyone of you has seen Miss Fischer, please contact this blog immediately. Her lack of funny stories and interesting posts are worrying many. Please contact us right away if you have any information.

Miss Fischer, if you're out there reading, please come back to us. If you come back in repentance, we will let this go and never revisit the unfortunate days when you suddenly went missing. If not, we will have to come and find you. And that, my friend, may not be so pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to join the HGF search party!

I thought I saw her in my bathroom this morning...when I looked in the mirror...but alas, it was only my reflection. *sigh*