Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow. I Hate Roller Coasters Even More Now.

Alright beady sisters,

My apologies that I have nottt been at all apart of holding this awesome blog together. I just don't even know where the time went, and (as the three of you know) have had a hard time blogging since I've had nothing profound to say. This summer seems like it was just one more trippy dream to add to my memory. My emotions have been a complete roller coaster these past three months exactly, and now that summer is over I feel that a final summer closure blog is in order. I miss you all three very much, and yes it was difficult not having all THREE of you here at once to comfort me...but I still feel close to you all nonetheless and have felt your love and comfort (even for afar).
I am sooo ready for fall semester. I am excited for my new classes that will push me further into my study of interest, to see and interact with school friends, to be in the city everyday again (hopefully working there as well), to have a routine, and honestly...to be distracted. It's been such an...interesting summer for lack of a better word. I caught myself thinking on several occasions these past few months.."wow..maybe I'm just not meantt to be here in the States during the summer. This is just weird. Maybe I should just not even livvve here!" As dramatic as that was, it's got me rethinking a lot. This summer was not my besstt summer with God. It will definitely not go down in the books as myyy best summer in my life I think (on a good life-choice level). The past two summers have held soo many good revelations about my life, and involved direction...and I feel like this summer just threw me into a frickin labyrinth of confusion. I am ready to move ahead of it though. With this new chilled air comes new opportunity for change, for ME to change. I am just now realizing that this blog is very jumbled. Oh well.
So girls, I miss you all very dearly (thought kate isss very close haha), and can't wait for us all to be reunited once again at Twin and Tobes wedding. Yaaayyyy double thumbs up. You are all in my heart and prayers. Love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah Grace,
there is no excuse for my not seeing more of you. Sometimes I felt like I was in a different country this summer. I love you so much, and am praying for you. I know things seem out of whack, and crappy, and they probably are. But even though it feels like there's no purpose, it's all intentional, and it's all preparing you for something. I know God has such good things for you. Big things. I'll be talking to you soon, but thanks for writing :) Love!

Anonymous said...

Sister, sister. (What is this?! Tia and Tamera?! ;) ) I bet you grew a lot more this summer than you think. Often times (to my shame) I discover that even when I'm not working with God, he's working on me. I know it's sort of a silly song, but I think of JJ Heller's lyrics, "if we dry up, then we don't grow." We need that rain, even when it's too much. I've been feeling some of those drops myself and, in a strange way, it can be refreshing if you let it. Learning and growing that is. I love you my little honey blossom!