Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out...Tomorroww!

Wow. So for the first time all winter I actually believe that lyric..in a literal sense that is. : ) My life has been a hott mess of realizations over the past week and a half. First of all, I have officially decided to go on "Big Break" during my spring break with Campus Crusade in Panama City, Florida! Woot Woot! I heard about this opportunity a while back, but was never gave it a second thought. I was just like..nahh..not really necessary at this point in my life. PAleasse! After hearing about it again recently, from our campus' staff person Ben, I gained this pure excitement at the idea! After seriously thinking about it I began to see what an amazing adventure it would be, to share the gospel and reach out to college kids from all over as they are partying it up on the beach during theirr spring breaks. Another HUGE factor to me going, is that our little humble group at CSU would soo much prosper if not only I went..but if at least 2 others came along. It would be a magnificent bonding and growing experience for us. These are things that we need to be doing on my campus to strengthen our groups foundation so that it can grow more and more and can flourish at school for years to come! Whew. So that's that. Oh yea..annndd I've never seen the ocean. lol. Yes, I am deprived apparently..all my life I thought it was a normal thing..but guess not. : )
So yes, I have been overwhelmed with joy lately because of that opportunity which is amazing. However, I've been recently bombarded with..opportunities?..ha..of another kind. I am very confused about it, though have very strong and passionate feelings about the situation itself. I think it's safe to say that I will be praying nonstop about it this week and asking for clarity and for paths to be cleared. So sisters, though I'm hesitant to reveal what the crunk I'm talking about at present..could you pleasse be praying that God would reveal answers in big ways and that he would continue to grow me into the woman of God he intended me to be? Thanks a heap. ; )
I really cannot wait to see you again Elisa. I already miss you so much! Heather, I am so glad that I've been able to spend so much time with you recently, it's been sooo refreshing. And Kate, I am so grateful for your strong presence in my life and for the love you show me. : ) Love all three of you dearly. xoxo

In His Truth,
Hannah Grace

No comments: