Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just questions.

Oh. Dear.
These last two weeks were something else.
Will I graduate? No? Yes? What?
Will I go to India? Africa? Jordan? Thailand? Minneapolis? Chicago? Hiram?
Will I even make it safely to Cleveland, driving in a white out, in my tiny tin can of a car?
Will I get to have "free time?" What even is free time?
Will I ever finish knitting my stinking hat?!
Will I get hours at work... ever again?
Will I make it through my American lit class without screaming at my professor?
Will I ever meet a MAN?
Will I ever learn to not procrastinate?
Will I ever become less easily annoyed?
Will I..........

You know how sometimes, business interferes with our lives to the point that we don't feel like humans anymore, just like things that have to-do lists, but no relationships? I have felt so overwhelmed by my to-do lists this past week, that even my relationships became a part of a list. I crammed my friends into my day like I crammed in a meeting with my advisor, or like I slipped in some reading for my Hinduism class. And God, too. He was just part of a to-do list this week. Today, tonight, was the first chance I had to even breathe.

Not really sure where I'm going with this. I guess, our little blog was looking empty, maybe because you all feel like you don't have time to breathe, let alone blog. Or maybe because everything is just stressful enough to consume you, but just mundane enough to not want to write about. That's how I've felt. Like my crises aren't really crises, and who wants to read about that?

And on that note, I'm out. Sleep time.

Hope you're well, sisters.

No comments: