Saturday, November 13, 2010

What on earth am I doing here alone again...

I know I'm not supposed to post here. And after this, I'll never post again. But I've been watching a bit too much Alias, so I decided to hack in to ask for a favor.

Because honestly, it makes me feel a bit silly to check this blog twice a week when there are never any posts for nearly a month! I hear a small voice in my head saying, "Are you serious? What are you, some kind of stalker? You're more interested in this blog than they are! That's pretty messed up, pal." I don't know about you, but I hate it when my inner voice refers to me as "pal."

So how about it? I know you all haven't been in bed for the entirety of the past month. And even if you were in bed for a month, that type of illness would probably be blogworthy. What is new in the life of Beady's near and far?

Toby

Disclaimer: The views, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this blog post are not given or endorsed by the Beady Beady membership.

2 comments:

Hannah Grace said...

Toby...you are so awesome. And I'm pretttyyyy sure our biggest fan. : )

Anonymous said...

Way to open Pandora's box, Mr. Zook. Brace yourself for a flood of blog entries.